Being The Best
Hiring good people is good business. Come join the region’s best heating and cooling firm today and bring your career to another level.
New England Ductless Career Opportunities
HVAC Operations Manager
This position earns competitive pay, depending on experience. We also offer a full range of benefits, including health, dental, a retirement plan with employer match, paid time off (PTO), and ongoing education. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical equipment for residential and light commercial HVAC systems, including unitary systems, ductless systems and boilers.
- Ensure systems meet company standards and are installed per all electrical and local building codes.
- Work independently and as a team member with another licensed electrician and 2 apprentices.
- Maintain a safe work environment for the entire installation team (we follow OSHA regulations).
- Document all work and communicate to the office team as needed.
- Current MA Electrical Journeyman License.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Three years of electrical/wiring experience, preferably on HVAC system installation & wiring.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Strong interpersonal skills.