Being The Best
Hiring good people is good business. Come join the region’s best heating and cooling firm today and bring your career to another level.
New England Ductless Career Opportunities
HVAC Install Manager
New England Ductless in Mattapan, MA is seeking to hire a full-time HVAC Install Manager to oversee our installation teams. Can you maximize capacity, efficiency, and profitability? Are you prepared to work closely with and mentor our teams in coordinating quality installations? Can you complete jobs on time and on budget? Would you like to work for an established but growing company where you get rewarded for your hard work? If yes, keep reading – you’ll thank yourself later!
This department management position works Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM and earns competitive pay, based on experience. We also offer excellent benefits including health, dental, a retirement plan with employer match, paid time off (PTO), and ongoing education. If this sounds like the right place for you to upgrade your management career, complete our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application, now!
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical equipment for residential and light commercial HVAC systems, including unitary systems, ductless systems and boilers.
- Ensure systems meet company standards and are installed per all electrical and local building codes.
- Work independently and as a team member with another licensed electrician and 2 apprentices.
- Maintain a safe work environment for the entire installation team (we follow OSHA regulations).
- Document all work and communicate to the office team as needed.
- Current MA Electrical Journeyman License.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Three years of electrical/wiring experience, preferably on HVAC system installation & wiring.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Strong interpersonal skills.