Being The Best
Hiring good people is good business. Come join the region’s best heating and cooling firm today and bring your career to another level.
New England Ductless Career Opportunities
Installer / HVAC Installation Services
New England Ductless of Mattapan, MA is looking to hire a full-time Installer to install both ductless and ducted Mini Splits. You professionally walk through our clients’ homes and businesses with attention to quality and customer service. Are you a skilled HVAC Installation Technician who is a motivated team player and looking for a growing company to build a successful, long-term career with? If so, please read on!
This Installer position works Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm and earns top experience-based pay with installation bonuses for certain achieved metrics. Our HVAC installation technicians are also eligible for generous benefits including 401(k) plan with match, 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) each year, 9 paid holidays, short-term disability, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement! We also provide a company vehicle, and tablet, uniforms, and ongoing training opportunities. If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
New England Ductless is looking to hire a full-time HVAC Manager to oversee our installation teams and maximize capacity, efficiency, and profitability in Mattapan, MA. Do you possess that special combination of having great technical skills and enjoying helping homeowners? Are you an HVAC technician who is looking for more than just a job? Would you like to work for an established but growing company where you get rewarded for your hard work? If so, please read on!
This management position pays a competitive salary, depending on experience and works a schedule of Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM. We also offer incredible benefits including health, dental, a retirement plan with employer match, paid time off (PTO), and ongoing education. If this sounds like the right place for you to upgrade your career, apply today!
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical equipment for residential and light commercial HVAC systems, including unitary systems, ductless systems and boilers.
- Ensure systems meet company standards and are installed per all electrical and local building codes.
- Work independently and as a team member with another licensed electrician and 2 apprentices.
- Maintain a safe work environment for the entire installation team (we follow OSHA regulations).
- Document all work and communicate to the office team as needed.
- Current MA Electrical Journeyman License.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Three years of electrical/wiring experience, preferably on HVAC system installation & wiring.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Strong interpersonal skills.