There are many benefits of ductless AC, including the ability to save money both upfront and over the long haul. For many homeowners, that’s exactly what they’re looking for.
There are two points that are more important than anything else:
- Ductless AC systems are designed for efficiency, which improves its ability to cool your home while minimizing your energy costs
- It costs less to install ductless AC when compared to central AC
To go along with the second point above, there’s no damage to your home when you install a ductless system. But with central AC, you have to cut through walls and floors to run ductwork. This results in expensive repair costs.
Why is Ductless AC Cheaper to Run?
With any AC system, you have one goal in mind: to keep your home at a comfortable temperature when it’s hot outside.
However, you want to do so without unnecessarily running up your electric bill. And that’s just one of the many reasons why ductless AC is something to strongly consider.
Check this out:
- As the name suggests, ductless AC doesn’t use ducts: For this reason, you don’t have to worry about leaky ducts losing air inside your walls (before it reaches your living space). Every bit of cool air that’s produced will reach your living space.[i]
- Cool air is sent directly to your rooms: With central AC, one large unit sends air throughout your home via ducts. But with a ductless system, the air is sent directly to each room via individual air handlers. This is a more efficient way of doing things.
- Turn on and off indoor units as necessary: With multiple individual air handlers, you can turn them on and off as it suits your needs. You never again have to worry about cooling a room that’s not in use (or doesn’t get used often). This is a big-time money saver in large homes, which are common throughout the Boston area.
Ductless AC is more affordable to install than central AC, while also allowing you to save money every time you turn it on.
It’s not your only option, but it’s one to strongly consider. Once your system is installed, you can adjust your temperature settings for optimal cooling and efficiency and enjoy.
At New England Ductless, we only install high-efficiency ductless AC systems. So, when you rely on us, you know you’re getting a system that’s designed to save you money.
Furthermore, our experienced team of install professionals can typically have your system up and running within a couple of days, which saves the both of us time and money.
If you’re interested in saving money with a ductless AC system, contact us to learn more about your options, ask questions, and to schedule an appointment. You may find that this is the perfect solution for you, your home, and your budget.