Schedule Your Heating Tune Up:
Call Us: 617-420-8336
Heating System Maintenance & Tune-Ups in MA
Trust the Local Massachusetts
Heating Maintenance Experts
$249 Heating System Tune-Up
Call Now For Timely General Heating Maintenance Services! 617-420-8336
Schedule a tune up or Inquire Today
Call 617-420-8336 or fill out the form below for a free customized estimate or to let us know when you are available. We will follow up within 24 hours to confirm.
Guaranteed fast response
We value your privacy
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct General Heating Maintenance / Tune Up at an Honest Price
When you need general heating services and tune-ups, trust the experts at New England Ductless. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most general heating problems on the spot.
When your New England Ductless technician arrives at your home, they will explain all your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional general heating job.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
New England Ductless is Here for All of Your General Heating Maintenance Needs!
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Expert advice from highly trained, licensed & certified technicians
- Financing Available
- Annual Service Plans Available
- Friendly Professionals
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Still have questions? Call Us at 617-420-8336
Professional Heating Tune-Up and Maintenance Services Near You in Boston, MA
Whatever heating services you may require, the trusted experts at New England Ductless are here to serve you.
- Professional Heating Installation Services
- Professional Heating Maintenance and Tune-Up Services
- Expert Heating Repair Services
Benefits and Advantages of Professional Heating Tune-Up and Maintenance Services From New England Ductless
- Prevent repairs. Repairs can be costly and can add up quickly. Save money in the long run by catching potential problems before they require repair by having New England Ductless perform the necessary maintenance.
- Reduce utility costs. When your HVAC and Heating systems are not properly maintained they need to work twice as hard to do their job, costing you your monthly utility bills. Reduce those costs by ensuring your HVAC and heating systems use less energy with an annual tune-up from New England Ductless.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers of HVAC and Heating systems require that you have documented yearly annual maintenance from certified technicians such as New England Ductless in order to validate any warranty terms. Don’t let your warranty go to waste! Schedule your annual HVAC and Heating tune-up today!
- Improved air quality. Keep the air quality in your home clean and healthy with professional heating tune-up and maintenance services from New England Ductless. Your HVAC and Heating systems and air ducts can become dirty causing excess dust throughout your home which can be a major irritant for those in your household with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues.
- Extend lifespan. There is no arguing that ensuring your HVAC and Heating systems are properly maintained with annual professional maintenance from New England Ductless will extend the lifespan of your HVAC and Heating systems, saving you money in the long run. Most HVAC systems last between fifteen and twenty years and the better they are maintained, the longer you can extend their lifespan.
- Environmental impact. Energy efficiency with HVAC and Heating systems that are not professionally maintained is significantly reduced, causing them to run more often and work harder to heat your home comfortably. Overworking your HVAC and Heating systems like this not only increases your monthly utility bills, but also negatively impacts the environment. Keep Massachusetts thriving and maintain your heating systems!
Heating Tune-Ups, Repair and Install Special Offers from New England Ductless
$249.00 Heating System Tune-Up.
$159 Heating System Repair Response Charge. Service Fee Waived with Repair.
$75/Mo New Heating System Install + Free In-Home Estimate.
What you get from New England Ductless:
- We will come to your home
- Analyze your new heating system installation needs
- Present you with personalized solutions on what to do next
- Financing Options Available!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Call 617-420-8336 To Schedule Service
Heating and HVAC FAQs
The most important thing you can do to maintain your furnace between your annual inspections is to make sure you keep your filters clean! How often you should clean your filters will depend on your home and who lives there. If you have pets, for example, you want to clean your filter once a month. If you fail to clean your filters enough, it will make it harder on your furnace as it’s trying to run, and the harder your furnace has to work, the lower its life expectancy will be.
What Maintenance is Required for a heat Pump?
Typical maintenance required for a heat pump is to clean or change filters once a month (or as needed), clean the outdoor coils whenever they appear dirty, occasionally turn off power to the fan and clean it, and remove vegetation and clutter from around the outdoor unit. Lastly, clean the supply and return registers in your home and straighten their fins if they are bent.
How Often Does my Boiler Need to be Looked at?
Your boiler should be serviced at least once a year by professionals at New England Ductless. Preventive maintenance will ensure that your boiler is in great condition and will also help to prevent potential issues and repairs. Having professional maintenance done every year will also greatly increase your boiler’s lifespan.
What Signs Should I Look Out For That Indicate a Problem with My Heating System?
There are several warning signs to look out for including strange noises coming from the unit, uneven heating throughout the house, rising utility bills and an odor of gas in the home. If you notice any of these warning signs, it is important to contact a professional immediately.
What Type of Maintenance Should Be Done On a Regular Basis?
Regular maintenance should include checking your thermostat settings and adjusting them as necessary, changing the furnace filter regularly, and inspecting the system for any visible signs of wear or damage. Additionally, it is important to have your heating system serviced annually and to replace any worn or damaged parts.
What Steps Should I Take If My Furnace Won’t Turn On?
The first step should be to check the thermostat setting to make sure they are correct. If the settings are all in order and the furnace still won’t turn on, it is likely that a component of the system has failed and needs to be replaced or repaired. If this occurs, contact a professional immediately for help.
Schedule Your Heating Maintenance & Tune-Up Service Now!
With fast, courteous, expertly-trained HVAC technicians & upfront pricing, you can trust New England Ductless guarantees customer satisfaction on all Home HVAC Maintenance & Tune-Up Services in the Boston, MA area near you.
Call 617-420-8336 to schedule service or with ANY questions. We’re here to help!
New England Ductless is Committed to Your Comfort
- Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor™.
- LG Pro Dealer Platinum
- Fujitsu FAST Certified
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- 100% White-Glove cleanup on every job
- Extended Warranties Available
- Financing Options Available
- Best ductless air conditioning installation in Boston, MA
Satisfied Customers Just Like You
Our new Heat Pump installation was completed today and we are now ready for the summer heat and the winter cold. Thanks to Brian for his knowledge, patience, and advice. A huge shoutout to Sammy’s competent, courteous, and professional installation crew who worked around our schedule, our presence, and our dachshund. They keep the exterior conduit piping to a minimum and on just one side of the house. It looks great! Sammy and his crew were the best! Thanks NE Ductless!
Alden Mauck on Birdeye
New England Ductless was amazing! They installed a mini-split system in our home and did a fantastic job. They were incredibly professional, courtesy and hard working. They even overcame some pretty big and unforeseen challenges easily. David and his installing team were incredible and Brian was also great coordinating the process. What a great company!
Chris B on BBB
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION! 617-420-8336